Absolute Darkness Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance to the Darkness...

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» FOR DATLAX
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Vac

» I'm Back (well technically, I'm new :P)!
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 pm by Lyte

» Stall n Draw n Burn Exodia (banned here)
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:19 pm by hecate tyrus

» Here is one of the most crazyest OTKs I have Done
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:40 am by crystallegends36

» its time to ddddddduel
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:07 am by hecate tyrus

» Weekend Tournament #2
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:44 am by dusktwilight

» Quitting Yu-Gi-Oh
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:43 am by dusktwilight

» fellow members...
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:44 am by Janus

» Silent Dorm!! xD
Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 pm by crystallegends36

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. Empty Solving and Earning for Duel Puzzles. Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:11 am

DatLax

DatLax

Whoever makes the duel puzzle is in charge of how many points to give to the person who wins/guesses first. Duel Puzzel's are, Duel's that need to be thought through by the person whos looking at it. So, please enjoy this little feature of our Academy! (:

https://adais1.forumotion.com

Wes Stewart

Wes Stewart

And when they're answered, using the hide feature prevents other people from seeing your answer and copying it.

If you don't know the hide feature, it's "Hidden" under the "Others" tab.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum